Sunday, April 22, 2012

The perfect Sunday

I'm beginning to think that April is the best month around here for windsurfing. For two years in a row April has been the month I've sailed the most, and this year it may be no different. April has the perfect combination of cold air that fuels the Midwest winds, and warmer days. North is the prevailing wind direction, which means Montrose goes off pretty often, and today was no exception.
Andrew, Brian, Steve and I were sailing, Matt is still beat up from South Padre Island, so he staid on shore. I rigged the 5.2 again (patched with more duct tape), and it turned out to be just fine, although the Goya 105 was a little too much for the chest high waves...
I'm thinking about getting an 85 litter gun just for when Montrose goes off...
Tomorrow looks good by the way, so we'll see...

No comments: